Settlement Structures and Carbon Emissions in Germany: The Effects of Social and Physical Concentration on Carbon Emissions in Rural and Urban Residential Areas
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 13–29, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Schubert, J., Wolbring, T. and Gill, B. (2013), Settlement Structures and Carbon Emissions in Germany: The Effects of Social and Physical Concentration on Carbon Emissions in Rural and Urban Residential Areas. Env. Pol. Gov., 23: 13–29. doi: 10.1002/eet.1600
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01UV1006B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!