Present address: Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Division of Environmental Governance, Berlin, Germany.
Shifting Troubles: Decision-Making versus Implementation in Participatory Watershed Governance
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 63–74, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Roggero, M. (2013), Shifting Troubles: Decision-Making versus Implementation in Participatory Watershed Governance. Env. Pol. Gov., 23: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/eet.1603
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- European Commission: Marie Curie RTN GoverNat. Grant Number: 0035536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!