The Science–Policy Interface for Climate Change Adaptation: the Contribution of Communities of Practice Theory
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 368–380, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Iyalomhe, F., Jensen, A., Critto, A. and Marcomini, A. (2013), The Science–Policy Interface for Climate Change Adaptation: the Contribution of Communities of Practice Theory. Env. Pol. Gov., 23: 368–380. doi: 10.1002/eet.1619
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!