Non-Governmental Organizations as Governance Actors for Sustainable Development: The Case of Green Building Councils
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 247–261, July/August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Non-Governmental Organizations as Governance Actors for Sustainable Development: The Case of Green Building Councils, Environmental Policy and Governance, 24, pages 247–261, doi: 10.1002/eet.1643(
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!