Model policies for land use and the environment: towards a critical typology?
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 321–335, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Peel, D. and Lloyd, M. G. (2006), Model policies for land use and the environment: towards a critical typology?. Eur. Env., 16: 321–335. doi: 10.1002/eet.426
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!