Tensions between Scottish National Policies for onshore wind energy and local dissatisfaction – insights from regulation theory
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Special Issue: Managing wind power deployment in Europe: the political and regulatory environment; Edited by Richard Cowell, School of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK, and Peter A. Strachan, Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 307–320, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Parkhill, K. (2007), Tensions between Scottish National Policies for onshore wind energy and local dissatisfaction – insights from regulation theory. Eur. Env., 17: 307–320. doi: 10.1002/eet.461
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!