Current affiliation: University of Washington, School of Public Affairs, Seattle, WA, USA.
Transition and sustainability: empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curve for water pollution in 25 countries in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 73–98, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Archibald, S. O., Bochniarz, Z., Gemma, M. and Srebotnjak, T. (2009), Transition and sustainability: empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curve for water pollution in 25 countries in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Env. Pol. Gov., 19: 73–98. doi: 10.1002/eet.499
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!