Inclusive risk governance: concepts and application to environmental policy making
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Special Issue: European Governance of natural resources: participation in a multi-level context
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 174–185, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Renn, O. and Schweizer, P.-J. (2009), Inclusive risk governance: concepts and application to environmental policy making. Env. Pol. Gov., 19: 174–185. doi: 10.1002/eet.507
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!