The phrase ‘climate proof’ was raised by a participant in the process during 2007.
Climate proofing Scottish river basin planning – a future challenge†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Special Issue: Living with Environmental Change: Adaptation as Social Learning
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 374–387, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Blackstock, K., Dunglinson, J., Dilley, R., Matthews, K., Futter, M. and Marshall, K. (2009), Climate proofing Scottish river basin planning – a future challenge. Env. Pol. Gov., 19: 374–387. doi: 10.1002/eet.522
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!