Jumping off Arnstein's ladder: social learning as a new policy paradigm for climate change adaptation
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Special Issue: Living with Environmental Change: Adaptation as Social Learning
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 358–373, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Collins, K. and Ison, R. (2009), Jumping off Arnstein's ladder: social learning as a new policy paradigm for climate change adaptation. Env. Pol. Gov., 19: 358–373. doi: 10.1002/eet.523
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!