Modelling policies for multifunctional agriculture and rural development – a norwegian case study
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Special Issue: European Society for Ecological Economics 2009 Conference; TRANSFORMATION, INNOVATION AND ADAPTATION FOR SUSTAINABILITY
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 239–257, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Refsgaard, K. and Johnson, T. G. (2010), Modelling policies for multifunctional agriculture and rural development – a norwegian case study. Env. Pol. Gov., 20: 239–257. doi: 10.1002/eet.549
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!