The Drivers and Outcomes of the Clean Development Mechanism in China
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 223–239, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, S., Dargusch, P. and Griffiths, A. (2011), The Drivers and Outcomes of the Clean Development Mechanism in China. Env. Pol. Gov., 21: 223–239. doi: 10.1002/eet.576
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!