Soil Conservation in Transition Countries: the Role of Institutions
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Environmental Policy and Governance
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–73, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Prager, K., Prazan, J. and Penov, I. (2012), Soil Conservation in Transition Countries: the Role of Institutions. Env. Pol. Gov., 22: 55–73. doi: 10.1002/eet.592
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- European Commission project Sustainable Agriculture and Soil Conservation (SoCo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!