Suppression by several synthetic polypeptides of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis induced in guinea pigs and rabbits with bovine and human basic encephalitogen
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1973 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 273–279, May 1973
How to Cite
Teitelbaum, D., Webb, C., Meshorer, A., Arnon, R. and Sela, M. (1973), Suppression by several synthetic polypeptides of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis induced in guinea pigs and rabbits with bovine and human basic encephalitogen. Eur. J. Immunol., 3: 273–279. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830030505
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 1973
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1972
- Freudenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!