Metabolism of H-2 and Thy-1 (Θ) alloantigens in murine thymocytes
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1974 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 276–282, April 1974
How to Cite
Vitetta, E. S., Uhr, J. W. and Boyse, E. A. (1974), Metabolism of H-2 and Thy-1 (Θ) alloantigens in murine thymocytes. Eur. J. Immunol., 4: 276–282. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830040409
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 1973
- Commission on Immunization of the Armed Forces Epidemiological Board
- U. S. Army Medical Research Development Command, Department of the Army. Grant Number: DA-DA 17-72-C 2145
- U. S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: A1-11164, A1-08034, NCI-08748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!