„Natural” killer cells in the mouse. I. Cytotoxic cells with specificity for mouse Moloney leukemia cells. Specificity and distribution according to genotype
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1975 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 112–117, February 1975
How to Cite
Kiessling, R., Klein, E. and Wigzell, H. (1975), „Natural” killer cells in the mouse. I. Cytotoxic cells with specificity for mouse Moloney leukemia cells. Specificity and distribution according to genotype. Eur. J. Immunol., 5: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830050208
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1974
- The Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: NOI-CB-33870
- NIH. Grant Number: NOI-CB-33859
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!