Antibody diversity in amphibians: inheritance of isoelectric focusing antibody patterns in isogenic frogs
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1978 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 428–433, June 1978
How to Cite
Du Pasquier, L. and Wabl, M. R. (1978), Antibody diversity in amphibians: inheritance of isoelectric focusing antibody patterns in isogenic frogs. Eur. J. Immunol., 8: 428–433. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830080611
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!