Mac-1: a macrophage differentiation antigen identified by monoclonal antibody
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1979 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 301–306, April 1979
How to Cite
Springer, T., Galfré, G., Secher, D. S. and Milstein, C. (1979), Mac-1: a macrophage differentiation antigen identified by monoclonal antibody. Eur. J. Immunol., 9: 301–306. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830090410
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 1979
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 1978
- NCI. Grant Number: CA 14732
- NIAID. Grant Number: 1PO 1 AI 14723
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!