Alloactivated long-term cultured human T lymphocytes express both HLA-DR and SB antigens but lack lymphocyte stimulation capacity
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1982 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 967–972, 1982
How to Cite
Pawelec, G., Blaurock, M., Schneider, E. M., Shaw, S. and Wernet, P. (1982), Alloactivated long-term cultured human T lymphocytes express both HLA-DR and SB antigens but lack lymphocyte stimulation capacity. Eur. J. Immunol., 12: 967–972. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830121113
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1982
- DFG Forschergruppe Leukämieforschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!