The role of accessory cells in polyclonal T cell activation III. No requirement for recognition of H-2-encoded antigens on accessory cells
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1984 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 483–489, 1984
How to Cite
Hünig, T. (1984), The role of accessory cells in polyclonal T cell activation III. No requirement for recognition of H-2-encoded antigens on accessory cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 14: 483–489. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830140602
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1983
- Sonderforschungsbereich 105, Würzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!