The Basel Institute for Immunology was founded and is supported by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited Co.
Mechanisms by which accessory cells contribute in growth of resting T lymphocytes initiated by OKT3 antibody
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1985 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 645–651, 1985
How to Cite
Palacios, R. (1985), Mechanisms by which accessory cells contribute in growth of resting T lymphocytes initiated by OKT3 antibody. Eur. J. Immunol., 15: 645–651. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830150702
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!