Recipients of a fellowship awarded by AIRC.
CD3+4−8−WT31− (T cell receptor γ+) cells and other unusual phenotypes are frequently detected among spontaneously interleukin 2-responsive T lymphocytes present in the joint fluid in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. A clonal analysis
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1815–1819, 1987
How to Cite
De Maria, A., Malnati, M., Moretta, A., Pende, D., Bottino, C., Casorati, G., Cottafava, F., Melioli, G., Mingari, M. C., Migone, N., Romagnani, S. and Moretta, L. (1987), CD3+4−8−WT31− (T cell receptor γ+) cells and other unusual phenotypes are frequently detected among spontaneously interleukin 2-responsive T lymphocytes present in the joint fluid in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. A clonal analysis. Eur. J. Immunol., 17: 1815–1819. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830171221
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 1987
- Italian CNR (P. F. Oncologia) and by Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!