Interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor induce the L-arginine-dependent cytotoxic effector mechanism in murine macrophages*
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1988 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1587–1592, October 1988
How to Cite
Drapier, J.-C., Wietzerbin, J. and Hibbs, J. B. (1988), Interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor induce the L-arginine-dependent cytotoxic effector mechanism in murine macrophages*. Eur. J. Immunol., 18: 1587–1592. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830181018
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 1988
- Association pour le developpement de la Recherche antre le Cancer ARC. Grant Number: 6689
- Veterans Administration
- Washington DC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!