Permanent alteration of the murine Ly-1 B repertoire due to selective depletion of Ly-1 B cells in neonatal animals
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 501–506, March 1989
How to Cite
Lalor, P. A., Stall, A. M., Adams, S. and Herzenberg, L. A. (1989), Permanent alteration of the murine Ly-1 B repertoire due to selective depletion of Ly-1 B cells in neonatal animals. Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 501–506. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830190314
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1988
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1988
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA-42509, AI-07290
- Damon Runyon-Walter Winchell Foundation. Grant Number: DRG-779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!