Definition of the thymic generative lineage by selective expression of high molecular weight isoforms of CD45 (T200)
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 589–597, April 1989
How to Cite
Pilarski, L. M., Gillitzer, R., Zola, H., Shortman, K. and Scollay, R. (1989), Definition of the thymic generative lineage by selective expression of high molecular weight isoforms of CD45 (T200). Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830190403
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 1988
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- National Health Medical Research Council of Australia
- International Union Against Cancer, Geneva, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!