Reticulum cell sarcomas of SJL mice have rearranged immunoglobulin heavy and light chain genes
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1063–1069, June 1989
How to Cite
Stavnezer, J., Lasky, J. L., Ponzio, N. M., Scheid, M. P. and Jeanette Thorbecke, G. (1989), Reticulum cell sarcomas of SJL mice have rearranged immunoglobulin heavy and light chain genes. Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 1063–1069. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830190616
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1988
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI 23283, CA 14462, CA 34549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!