T cell activation by monoclonal antibodies directed to different epitopes on the human T cell receptor/CD3 complex: Evidence for two different modes of activation
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1649–1655, September 1989
How to Cite
Schlitt, H. J., Kurrle, R. and Wonigeit, K. (1989), T cell activation by monoclonal antibodies directed to different epitopes on the human T cell receptor/CD3 complex: Evidence for two different modes of activation. Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 1649–1655. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830190920
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 1989
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Schl 250/1
- Jung-Stiftung für Wissenschaft und Forschung.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!