The Basel Institute for Immunology was founded and is supported by F. Hoffmann-La Roche and Co., Basel, Switzerland.
Universally immunogenic T cell epitopes: promiscuous binding to human MHC class II and promiscuous recognition by T cells†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2237–2242, December 1989
How to Cite
Panina-Bordignon, P., Tan, A., Termijtelen, A., Demotz, S., Corradin, G. and Lanzavecchia, A. (1989), Universally immunogenic T cell epitopes: promiscuous binding to human MHC class II and promiscuous recognition by T cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 2237–2242. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830191209
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1989
- Swiss Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!