Anti-inflammatory activity of human IgA antibodies and their Fabα fragments: inhibition of IgG-mediated complement activation
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 2243–2249, December 1989
How to Cite
Russell, M. W., Reinholdt, J. and Kilian, M. (1989), Anti-inflammatory activity of human IgA antibodies and their Fabα fragments: inhibition of IgG-mediated complement activation. Eur. J. Immunol., 19: 2243–2249. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830191210
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 1989
- Danish Medical Research Council
- US-PHS. Grant Number: AI 18745
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!