A new HLA-DRB1 allele within the DRw52 supertypic specificity (DRw13-DwHAG): Sequencing and direct identification by oligonucleotide typing
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 237–241, February 1990
How to Cite
Tiercy, J.-M., Jeannet, M. and Mach, B. (1990), A new HLA-DRB1 allele within the DRw52 supertypic specificity (DRw13-DwHAG): Sequencing and direct identification by oligonucleotide typing. Eur. J. Immunol., 20: 237–241. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830200202
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1989
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!