Identification of two promiscuous T cell epitopes from tetanus toxin
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 477–483, March 1990
How to Cite
Ho, P. C., Mutch, D. A., Winkel, K. D., Saul, A. J., Jones, G. L., Doran, T. J. and Rzepczyk, C. M. (1990), Identification of two promiscuous T cell epitopes from tetanus toxin. Eur. J. Immunol., 20: 477–483. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830200304
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 1989
- National Health Medical Research Council of Australia
- World Health Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!