The ontogeny of human lymphocyte recirculation: high endothelial cell antigen (HECA-452) and CD44 homing receptor expression in the development of the immune system
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1990 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1483–1489, July 1990
How to Cite
Horst, E., Meijer, C. J. L. M., Duijvestijn, A. M., Hartwig, N., Van Der Harten, H. J. and Pals, S. T. (1990), The ontogeny of human lymphocyte recirculation: high endothelial cell antigen (HECA-452) and CD44 homing receptor expression in the development of the immune system. Eur. J. Immunol., 20: 1483–1489. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830200712
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1990
- Netherlands Cancer Foundation. Grant Number: IKA 87-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!