Establishment of different T cell sublines using either interleukin 2 or interleukin 4 as growth factors
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1990 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1709–1715, August 1990
How to Cite
Schmitt, E., Van Brandwijk, R., Fischer, H.-G. and Rüde, E. (1990), Establishment of different T cell sublines using either interleukin 2 or interleukin 4 as growth factors. Eur. J. Immunol., 20: 1709–1715. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830200813
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1990
- BMFT. Grant Number: 01KC 89033
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!