Selective migration of the human helper-inducer memory T cell subset: confirmation by in vivo cellular kinetic studies
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 369–376, February 1991
How to Cite
Pitzalis, C., Kingsley, G. H., Covelli, M., Meliconi, R., Markey, A. and Panayi, G. S. (1991), Selective migration of the human helper-inducer memory T cell subset: confirmation by in vivo cellular kinetic studies. Eur. J. Immunol., 21: 369–376. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830210218
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1990
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Council
- University of Bologna and Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche
- University of Bari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!