A major fraction of human intraepithelial lymphocytes simultaneously expresses the γ/δ T cell receptor, the CD8 accessory molecule and preferentially uses the Vδ1 gene segment
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1053–1059, April 1991
How to Cite
Deusch, K., Lüling, F., Reich, K., Classen, M., Wagner, H. and Pfeffer, K. (1991), A major fraction of human intraepithelial lymphocytes simultaneously expresses the γ/δ T cell receptor, the CD8 accessory molecule and preferentially uses the Vδ1 gene segment. Eur. J. Immunol., 21: 1053–1059. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830210429
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!