Established Investigator of the American Heart Association.
The role of C5a and antibody in the release of heparan sulfate from endothelial cells
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2887–2890, November 1991
How to Cite
Platt, J. L., Dalmasso, A. P., Lindman, B. J., Ihrcke, N. S. and Bach, F. H. (1991), The role of C5a and antibody in the release of heparan sulfate from endothelial cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 21: 2887–2890. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830211135
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 1991
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL46810, DK13083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!