Recipient of a fellowship from the National Cancer Center and supported by the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Cancer Research.
Differential responses to interleukin 2 define functionally distinct subsets of human natural killer cells
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 1992
How to Cite
Baume, D. M., Robertson, M. J., Levine, H., Manley, T. J., Schow, P. W. and Ritz, J. (1992), Differential responses to interleukin 2 define functionally distinct subsets of human natural killer cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220102
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 1991
- NIH. Grant Number: CA41619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!