Restricted Vα2.3 gene usage by CD4+ T lymphocytes in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from sarcoidosis patients correlates with HLA-DR3
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 129–135, January 1992
How to Cite
Grunewald, J., Janson, C. H., Eklund, A., Öhrn, M., Olerup, O., Persson, U. and Wigzell, H. (1992), Restricted Vα2.3 gene usage by CD4+ T lymphocytes in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from sarcoidosis patients correlates with HLA-DR3. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 129–135. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220120
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1991
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Söderberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!