A single autosomal gene defect severely limits IgG but not IgM responses in B lymphocyte-deficient A/WySnJ mice
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 373–379, February 1992
How to Cite
Miller, D. J., Hanson, K. D., Carman, J. A. and Hayes, C. E. (1992), A single autosomal gene defect severely limits IgG but not IgM responses in B lymphocyte-deficient A/WySnJ mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 373–379. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220213
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 1991
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda. Grant Number: CA34106
- American Cancer Society
- Cancer Research Institute, New York
- Romnes Fellowship to CEH
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!