The Basel Institute for Immunology was founded and is supported by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Basel, Switzerland.
Tissue-specific migration pathways by phenotypically distinct subpopulations of memory T cells
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 887–895, April 1992
How to Cite
Mackay, C. R., Marston, W. L., Dudler, L., Spertini, O., Tedder, T. F. and Hein, W. R. (1992), Tissue-specific migration pathways by phenotypically distinct subpopulations of memory T cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 887–895. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220402
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!