Memory T lymphocyte hyporesponsiveness to non-cognate stimuli: a key factor in age-related immunodeficiency
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 931–935, April 1992
How to Cite
Flurkey, K., Stadecker, M. and Miller, R. A. (1992), Memory T lymphocyte hyporesponsiveness to non-cognate stimuli: a key factor in age-related immunodeficiency. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 931–935. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220408
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 1991
- NIA. Grant Number: AG03978
- Kevin Flurkey from the American Federation for Aging Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!