An experimentally validated panel of subfamily-specific oligonucleotide primers (Vα1-w29/Vβ1-w24) for the study of human T cell receptor variable V gene segment usage by polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1261–1269, May 1992
How to Cite
Genevée, C., Diu, A., Nierat, J., Caignard, A., Dietrich, P.-Y., Ferradini, L., Roman-Roman, S., Triebel, F. and Hercend, T. (1992), An experimentally validated panel of subfamily-specific oligonucleotide primers (Vα1-w29/Vβ1-w24) for the study of human T cell receptor variable V gene segment usage by polymerase chain reaction. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 1261–1269. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830220522
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1991
- ADRC. Grant Number: 2110 and 6338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!