CD44 can be activated to function as an hyaluronic acid receptor in normal murine T cells
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2719–2723, October 1992
How to Cite
Lesley, J. and Hyman, R. (1992), CD44 can be activated to function as an hyaluronic acid receptor in normal murine T cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 2719–2723. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830221036
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1992
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA-13287
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: AI-31613
- National Cancer Institute Core. Grant Number: CA-14195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!