High amounts of circulating interleukin (IL)-6 in the form of monomeric immune complexes during anti-IL-6 therapy. Towards a new methodology for measuring overall cytokine production in human in vivo
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2819–2824, November 1992
How to Cite
Lu, Z. Y., Brochier, J., Wijdenes, J., Brailly, H., Bataille, R. and Klein, B. (1992), High amounts of circulating interleukin (IL)-6 in the form of monomeric immune complexes during anti-IL-6 therapy. Towards a new methodology for measuring overall cytokine production in human in vivo. Eur. J. Immunol., 22: 2819–2824. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830221110
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1992
- l'Association de Recherches sur le Cancer, la Ligue Nationale de Lutte contre le Cancer (Paris, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!