Inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus infection by the lectin jacalin and by a derived peptide showing a sequence similarity with gp120
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 179–185, January 1993
How to Cite
Favero, J., Corbeau, P., Nicolas, M., Benkirane, M., Travé, G., Dixon, J. F. P., Aucouturier, P., Rasheed, S., Parker, J. W., Liautard, J. P., Devaux, C. and Dornand, J. (1993), Inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus infection by the lectin jacalin and by a derived peptide showing a sequence similarity with gp120. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 179–185. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230128
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 1992
- ANRS and ARC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!