Activation of mucosal Vβ3+ T cells and tissue damage in human small intestine by the bacterial superantigen, Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin B
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 664–668, March 1993
How to Cite
Lionetti, P., Spencer, J., Breese, E. J., Murch, S. H., Taylor, J. and Macdonald, T. T. (1993), Activation of mucosal Vβ3+ T cells and tissue damage in human small intestine by the bacterial superantigen, Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin B. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 664–668. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230314
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 1992
- Wellcome Trust, Action Research
- Crohn's in Childhood Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!