Allergen exposure induces the activation of allergen-specific Th2 cells in the airway mucosa of patients with allergic respiratory disorders
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1445–1449, July 1993
How to Cite
Del Prete, G. F., De Carli, M., D'Elios, M. M., Maestrelli, P., Ricci, M., Fabbri, L. and Romagnani, S. (1993), Allergen exposure induces the activation of allergen-specific Th2 cells in the airway mucosa of patients with allergic respiratory disorders. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 1445–1449. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230707
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1992
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche Targeted
- Control of Disease Factors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!