Role of liver endothelial and Kupffer cells in clearance of human Clq in rats
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1942–1947, August 1993
How to Cite
Coremans, I. E. M., Rogers, W. M. J. M., Stad, R. K., van der Voort, E. A. M., Prins, F. A., van Rooijen, N., Breedveld, F. C. and Daha, M. R. (1993), Role of liver endothelial and Kupffer cells in clearance of human Clq in rats. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 1942–1947. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230832
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 1993
- Dutch League Against Rheumatism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!