Recipient of a Dr. Max Cloëtta Fellowship
Induction of macrophage nitric oxide production by interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor-α is enhanced by interleukin-10
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 2045–2048, August 1993
How to Cite
Corradin, S. B., Fasel, N., Buchmüller-Rouiller, Y., Ransijn, A., Smith, J. and Mauël, J. (1993), Induction of macrophage nitric oxide production by interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor-α is enhanced by interleukin-10. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 2045–2048. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230851
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1993
- Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 31-30857.91, 31-26320.89
- Sandoz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!