Characterization of rat LECAM-1 (L-selectin) by the use of monoclonal antibodies and evidence for the presence of soluble LECAM-1 in rat sera
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 2181–2188, September 1993
How to Cite
Tamatani, T., Kitamura, F., Kuida, K., Shirao, M., Mochiznki, M., Suematsu, M., Schmid-Schönbein, G. W., Watanabe, K., Tsurufuji, S. and Miyasaka, M. (1993), Characterization of rat LECAM-1 (L-selectin) by the use of monoclonal antibodies and evidence for the presence of soluble LECAM-1 in rat sera. Eur. J. Immunol., 23: 2181–2188. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830230920
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 1993
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Kanae Medical Research Foundation
- Uehara Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!